Kailyn has a Bachelor of Arts with a Studio Emphasis from the State University of New York at Oswego. She was born and raised in Brooktondale, New York and now lives in Freeville, New York with her family and her Great Dane, Tiny! Kailyn primarily works with digital media and photography, but also paints with oil and acrylic using her photos as references. In her free time, she loves hiking local waterfall trails, playing softball, spending time with family, playing with Tiny, and riding her motorcycle! She is excited to work with those who already have an eye and love for art and those who are new in their journey with art. She is a firm believer that there is an inner artist in everyone and is excited to help everyone see that in themselves!
Events this person is involved with:
- New York STATE of Mind Paint & Sip!
- *PRIVATE PARTY* for Melissa
- *PRIVATE PARTY* Scrabble Tile Wall Art for Kristi
- Wolf or Evergreen Painting on Wood
- Personalized Wreath Canvas Painting
- Piggy Painting
- Paint YOUR Pet
- The Office Paint & Trivia Night!
- *PRIVATE PARTY* Melissa
- Harry Potter Sorting Hat House Names Paint & Trivia Night!
- Waves Paint & Sip
- Choose Your Own Painting
- String Art Wood Workshop